Do you ever feel burned out and stretched thin in your business because you are trying to do all the things and be all things to all people? My guest today is ready to chat about getting you back on track! Shamandrian Shankle is the Owner of Handle It Solutions and Services, a Certified OBM, Consultant, and speaker. She’s also the founder of The Handle It Business Lounge for Christian Women Entrepreneurs and seeks to empower women around the world to handle business and life in harmony.
Beyond getting systems in place to help your business run smoothly, do you also need a push to get the rest of your life on track too? Entrepreneurs are not one thing, we are business owners with 3 dimensions; we have families, interests and hobbies , competing priorities, and maybe even other jobs that deserve our care and energy too! This Episode is for YOU if you ever struggle with setting boundaries in your business, and you’re ready for a little Come to Jesus conversation about taking time back in your business so YOU can thrive!
And make sure to listen to the intro for my offer to help you build your own dream team. If you like what you hear, you can download your free Dream Team Starter Kit at www.julietraining.com/starterkit.
Highlights from this Episode
- How she helps women, take their time back, be present, and implement processes to create a legacy business
- Getting clear on your vision and what’s aligned with what you really want so we can set some strong boundaries
- How she helps others operate their businesses around their lives not their lives around their businesses
- Why business hours are vital for service providers to set boundaries, and prevent burnout and overwhelm.
- Tricks. tools, and tech to help us set boundaries from the front end of our business, and help us on the backend so we build discipline for ourselves.
- How to reset boundaries when we are falling off with our own discipline and willpower.
- The kinds of questions and conversations you should be having to gauge the boundaries of the people you are working with whether they are hired by you or they are your client.
- Letting go of fear and recognizing your worth while getting clear on what you want and how to get that through setting boundaries for yourself and others.
Captivating Quotes from this Episode:
And so if you’re feeling like, Hey, the way that I’m serving, it’s not working for me, or I’ve invested this much in my business. And this is not what I want to be doing. Or, you know, I am giving too much of my time, and I don’t have, you know, the ability to be able to be present with my little ones and my children or my family or whatever that looks like, like, you have to be okay with doing what you need for yourself. And what you want your business to look like is totally up to you. And no one else
I think it all starts from you identifying and understanding what it is that you want and do not want in your business when it comes to you. And when it comes to your clients like boundaries are not just about your clients, but you have to have the boundary of yourself too, so that you are making sure that you’re available to do and serve the way that you want to show up?
We cross our boundaries, or let our boundaries down when we don’t really believe them. And we haven’t really owned up to them, we haven’t built that confidence in ourselves. And so we have to become that thing and become that boundary. Because once you start embodying who you really want to be and how you really want to show up, then your clients will stop crossing that boundary with you
You have to ask yourself, even if this person obeys this boundary, even if they start responding during my office hours, even if they accept the new price boundary that I’m setting right there, they honor my new prices, even if they do this, this this this this? Is this still a person that I want to work with? Is it draining? Is it taxing to me? Is it frustrating and overwhelming to work with them? Because I had to ask myself that question. And if the answer is no, that you don’t have joy, that you feel stressed and overwhelmed, working with this person, it’s not worth it. And if it isn’t worth it, then it’s probably better instead of saying, hey, I think that these are the boundaries that I need to set. Even if they shift into those if it’s still going to stress you out. It’s probably better to just go ahead and go ahead and have a conversation saying that you don’t feel that you guys are a good fit anymore.
Shamandria is offering a free mini strategy session to our listeners. Contact her for more info:
Facebook and Instagram: @handleitsolutions
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to the Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!