As an online business owner, did you come to this space looking for more opportunity and freedom?
One common question I hear from solopreneurs and entrepreneurs is – “how do I leave my business and take a vacation?”
Today we’re diving into this topic and more with Sarah Noked! If you haven’t met Sarah yet, she is the founder of Sarah Noked OBM. Her mission is simple: to empower online Entrepreneurs and Online Service Providers to build thriving, profitable businesses with the help of streamlined systems, marketing automation, and a winning team.
Sarah is a leading authority and educator, sharing valuable resources and programs that support and train online service professionals with actionable tools to leverage their skills and translate their talents into profitable and meaningful businesses.
To date, Sarah has trained thousands of aspiring Online Business Managers, and provided them with a proven framework to transition into the online service industry confidently.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Why accountability is a big part of OBM School and our businesses
- What three core things does every service-based business owner need to have dialed in and on their to-do list
- A step-by-step plan to take time stress-free time off in your business
- OBM Week – and more!
- OBM Week: www.sarahnoked.com/dreamer
- Confident OBM Facebook Group for Virtual Assistants and OBMs: www.facebook.com/groups/confidentobm
- Sarah’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/sarahnoked
- Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn: https://il.linkedin.com/company/sarahnoked
- OBM Starter Kit
- Standard Operating Procedure Kit Freebie
Links You’ll Love:
My website: www.juliecalcote.com
No Sweat SOPs (use code SUMMER for $10 off)
Sign Up for ClickUp
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!