Today on the podcast we’re sharing a timely episode all about how to stand out with the rise of computer-generated, bot AI content and copywriting.
My guest Jennifer is a copywriter and storytelling extraordinaire, whose business it is to write copy that converts.
On this episode we talk all about:
- Using stories helps people remember you, relate to you, and invest in you
- What is TMI (too much information) in storytelling and when you should amp it up
- Ethical storytelling when you’re sharing about other people (including your clients)
- When to hire a copywriter and
- Qs to ask to find the perfect copywriter for you
- How to find your authentic voice
- and more!
If you haven’t met Jennifer yet, she is a copywriter and storytelling expert. Jennifer supports female entrepreneurs around the globe by crafting story-driven content that converts.
As a former librarian, Jennifer believes in the power of words and the importance of using your voice. Now, she’s on a mission to help more business owners harness the strength of stories, too.
Visit Jennifer’s website: https://jenniferdewittcopy.com/
Find Jennifer on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniferdewittcopy
Jennifer’s Freebie: 100 Storytelling Prompts to Help Your Copy Connect & Convert: https://jenniferdewittcopy.com/story
Links You’ll Love:
My website: www.juliecalcote.com
No Sweat SOPs (use code SUMMER for $10 off)
Sign Up for ClickUp
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!