I’m back with another solo episode and in my head, I’m referring to this topic as ‘the episode that almost wasn’t’.
When I share about the courses, books, certifications, systems, marketing, and general ways I’ve grown my business over the past five years it has always felt like I’ve left something out – because I have.
What you haven’t seen is the inner work that goes on 100% behind the scenes and that is what I want to share with you today.
In this episode, I share:
- How I use the ‘law of attraction in my life and business
- My favorite books that have helped me along the way
- Modalities and people that have helped me get unstuck
- Exercises and practices I love
Now, if woo isn’t your thing this episode won’t be for you – we’ll see you next week. But if you want to talk about the ‘more’ that also helps me to do the things I do in life and business then get ready for some fun!
Links to the things I share about today:
- The Processes audiobook by E/J/A Hicks
- Storm in a Teacup By Helen Czerski
- Law of Attraction by Esther & Jerry Hicks
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT)
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
Links You’ll Love:
My website: www.juliecalcote.com
Sign Up for ClickUp
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!