- Have a podcast
- Want to start a podcast in 2023
- Have clients who have a podcast
- Want to market your business organically in 2023
If any of those apply to you, you’re in luck friend! Today on the podcast our guest is Kayla Wells. Kayla is a powerful podcast manager and marketing mastermind and she’s spilling all those secrets she gives to her paid clients to our community.
Kayla has such a relatable story on how she came to work from home and for herself:
Kayla is a lifelong learner who apparently got her degree in the wrong field. She was happily and quickly climbing the corporate ladder when a massive bombshell was dropped into her life. Not only did she find out she was pregnant with her second child… there was a third in there too.
Fast-forward to the end of her maternity leave and staring down the barrel of a one-income household and she knew there had to be a better way.
She started learning everything she could about building her own online business and when she found podcast management she knew she’d found her spot. Now she’s on a mission to help creative professionals turned entrepreneur to spread their message and create their very own movements through podcasting.
Today Kayla shares:
- Her two top tips on how to promote and market your business and grow your podcast audience
- A breakdown of podcast ads
- How she does it all with 4 young kids at home, a marketing job, and a podcast management agency
- A common mistake people make when booking podcast guests
- How to be an amazing podcast guest
- And more!
Links from this episode:
Kayla’s Podcast: Your Podcast Strategist Show
Find Kayla on Instagram
Find Kayla on LinkedIn
Find Kayla on Facebook
Other Show Links:
My website: www.juliecalcote.com
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!