Time blocking can be an amazing and supportive planning technique and I still recommend it for certain people.
The way I had been planning shifted during the pandemic and the way I’m planning now feels helps me feel productive and is supportive of my life and the ways that I like to work.
Today I’m breaking down:
- When to use time blocking in your life and business
- The benefits of time blocking
- How I knew it was time to make a change to a new way of daily and weekly planning
- What planning techniques I’m using and loving now
- Why this shift supports my brain and my life
- And more!
Links You’ll Love:
Push Journal by Chalene Johnson
Do Less by Kate Northrup and Do Less Planner by Kate Northrup
The Processes by Abraham Hicks
My website: www.juliecalcote.com
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!