The last few years have been challenging for many people around the world and more than ever turned to online and virtual spaces to stay connected. The online business world was no exception.
I like to pay attention to trends because often you can see patterns of bigger wants, needs, and solutions for your ideal clients and your business in these trends.
In this episode, we’re talking about hot trends for podcasts in 2023 and their impact on the online business space in general.
We talk about:
- What people are seeking after the upheaval of the past few years
- The rise of niche content
- The role AI will play in content creation and reduce the barrier to entry into the podcast space
- How technology is making podcasts are more personal experience
- The forecasted podcast ad spend dollars – and more!
Links You’ll Love:
My website: www.juliecalcote.com
Sign Up for ClickUp
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!